The Nature's Head comes with a 12V plug. If you will be using your Nature's Head with 110V power, you will need to add the 12V transformer/adaptor to your order. Mounting brackets, fuse, fuse holder, agitator, handle, inside vent flange, and 5 feet of venting hose with attached ends are all included with the toilet.
Electric Power Usage: The fan pulls 1.7 amps in 24 hours. Our study for Alaska showed that the cost for this would be approximately 4 cents per month.
Total Height: 21.5 inches
Total Overall Width: 19 inches
Gross Empty Weight: 28 lbs.
What comes in the Box:
- Toilet - white granite color
- Liquids bottle with cap
- Inside vent flange
- Spider Agitator handle
- Allen wrench to install spider handle
- 2 mounting brackets with knobs and screws
- 18" single pin cable for 12 volt fan hookup (fan is mounted onto toilet at time of assembly)
- Fuse and fuse holder for the 12 volt application
- 5 feet of 1 ½” hose
- Spray Bottle
- Installation and User Guide
- Warranty Card